1 .How are you coping during this second lockdown?
Apart from keep the house tidy l have been working from home
2 .What is your view on wearing a mask?
Dislike wearing them as it fogs up my glasses but that’s the law and we have to protect each other
3. Have you been to the testing station at LinC in Yarra Junction (or anywhere else for that matter If so, what was the experience like?
4. How have you been amusing yourself?
Other than working from home, watching TV, reading
5. What have you missed?
Friends, family, church and generally being able to go where l want to go
6. What is a positive for you right now?
That l wake up each morning and l am alive and well
7. What does the future look like to you?
Not sure at the moment but a positive one
8. Are you watching more TV this second time around if so, what is your (go to) program?
Probably to much, at 5.15 a program called The Repair Shop where they repair an item that is full of memories to that person who brings it in
9. Do you have any words of encouragement for your RVC family?
Stay positive, good days are ahead
10. What prayer do you find yourself praying these days?
Just lately the Psalm 23 knowing that no matter what God’s is in control, and this will pass.
Lord l thank you that everyone reading these interviews and webpages will know they are loved and prayed for each day. We are family and families care for each other. Until we all gather together again keep each one safe. Amen