1.How are you coping during this second lockdown?
Yes, I choose to be grateful for what we have
2.What is your view on wearing a mask?
Foreign and restrictive but essential in reducing the spread of infection – counselling is quite challenging wearing a mask.
3. Have you been to the testing station at LinC in Yarra Junction (or anywhere else for that matter If so, what was the experience like?
I was tested at Launching Place Surgery. They were keen to see me asap, the test only took 30 seconds. Having a baby was more painful
4. How have you been amusing yourself?
Working and doing the 4,000-piece jigsaw puzzle Geoff gave me for my birthday in February.
5. What have you missed?
Seeing our kids and grandies in Hamilton
Meeting and eating with our small group – Zoom is just ok!
6. What is a positive for you right now?
I have work, life hasn’t been too different. We are saving money – not eating out
7. What does the future look like to you?
8. Are you watching more TV this second time around if so, what is your (go to) program?
Anne of Green Cables – (Anne with an E ) - MasterChef and Farmer wants a wife.
9. Do you have any words of encouragement for your RVC family?
We can trust our Lord to give us strength, peace & empathy in this period of our lives
10. What prayer do you find yourself praying these days?
Use these difficult days to show your might and power to all of us – especially those who don’t know who you are!
Thank you Deb