1.How are you coping during this second lockdown?
Not much has changed for me
2.What is your view on wearing a mask?
I cannot breath but if l don’t wear one l cannot pass anything on, and it cannot be passed onto me.
3. Have you been to the testing station at LinC in Yarra Junction (or anywhere else for that matter If so what was the experience like?
No – just been an IN and OUT patient of hospital and they have auto temperature machine as you walk in
4. How have you been amusing yourself?
Filling in my days as best l can
5. What have you missed?
Church, hugs, friends meat and toilet paper
6. What is a positive for you right now?
Second Bite and l am alive
7. What does the future look like to you?
Same as it did before
8. Are you watching more TV this second time around if so what is your (go to) program?
Yes and they should put better programs on with the virus Ha! Ha!
9. Do you have any words of encouragement for your RVC family?
Jesus loves you and so do l
10. What prayer do you find yourself praying these days?
I pray for world peace - Lebanon
Lost Children - Thank God I’m alive
Family and friends