1. How are you coping during this second lock down?
2.What is your view on wearing a mask?
I’ve been wearing a mask outside my home since early March by choice.
3. Have you been to the testing station at LinC in Yarra Junction (or anywhere else for that matter)
Have not been tested. No symptoms and mostly staying home.
4. How have you been amusing yourself?
Phone calls, some FaceBook, lots of Ebooks and some jigsaws and craft.
5. What have you missed?
Family visits, hugs and eating out.
6.What is a positive for you right now?
No ‘sniffles’ and perfect excuse to spend most days in warm comfortable ‘lounge-wear’
(some might say pj’s) all day. 😋
7. What does the future look like for you?
Same future for me and hopefully for others, more balance, more self reliance and more people seeking God.
8. Are you watching more TV this time if so, what is you "go to" program?
Ch 94 - 9life plus Ch 24 - ABC News
9.Do you have any words of encouragement for you RVC family?
Keep praying, keep strong, keep sending out the LOVE
10. What prayer do you find praying these days?
The Lords Prayer. It still says it all!
Thanks for asking me. Thanks also for the tremendous commitment from you Denise, Shirley & Carol
for all your work in the office, as well as the Eldership. Amazing job. Much appreciated. Much love to all
Thank you Charlene